Welcome to the Maldron Hotel Limerick
Maldron Hotel Limerick is one of the most conveniently located hotels in Limerick, just off the Southern Ring Road and the M7 and is also just 5 minutes’ drive from Limerick City centre.
Why Book Maldron Hotel Limerick?
- Ideally located just minutes from the vibrant Limerick city with its many attractions including King Johns castle, the Hunt Museum, the treaty stone and Thomond Park to name but a few.
- The ideal base for day trips to Bunratty Castle, the Cliffs of Moher, Ballyhoura, Adare Village, and Foynes Flying Boat Museum.
- For shopping enthusiasts, the hotel is located minutes from the famous Crescent shopping centre and the array of high street city centre stores including Debenhams and Brown Thomas.
- For those visiting Limerick on business, the Hotel is perfectly located as a meeting point, with direct access onto new motorway systems to Dublin, Cork and Galway.
- All our bedrooms are designed with business in mind and with 12 dedicated meeting rooms the Maldron is the first choice for many business meetings.
- The hotel is also located within minutes of the Regional Hospital, Raheen Business Park, Mary Immaculate College, the University of Limerick and the National Technology Park.
- With 143 spaciously designed bedrooms we can offer many choices of accommodation including king, double, triple and family rooms catering for all your accommodation needs.
- Club Vitae Leisure Club with 20 metre swimming pool, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room
- Extensive dining options include Grain and Grill Restaurant.
Facilities at a glance:
- Superior 3 star hotel Limerick
- Grain and Grill restaurant
- 12 state of the art meeting rooms in Limerick which can accommodate up to 50 delegates theatre style
- Complimentary, underground, secure car parking
- Complimentary broadband internet access
- Complimentary leisure facilities for hotel residents including gymnasium and a swimming pool
Maldron Hotel Limerick, the perfect choice for Limerick hotels, browse the site and view our impressive array of facilities.
Read More Reviews